Welcome to the online home of The Missouri Association of Natural Gas Operators. This is where you'll find new regulatory information from the Public Service Commission, contact details for MANGO staff, and information about upcoming events. For the latest news from MANGO, visit our blog by clicking the button in the left column.
The next MANGO General Meeting will take place on Tuesday, March 8, 2016 in Jefferson City, MO. Meeting will start at 10:00 am and will be held in the Governor Office Building (GOB) in conference room 450 (ballroom), agenda will be forth coming once we get closer to the date.
Also, here's the latest "unofficial" version of the of the Missouri Code Download Unofficial Version 5-30-13.pdf (3727.3K)
2016 MANGO Summer Safety Conference, will take place Wednesday June 29 thru Friday July 1, 2016, in the Lake of the Ozarks at Tan-Tar-A resort. Rooms rates will again be $100 + $5 Resort fee. The resort fee includes the following:
A Resort Fee, reduced from $10.00 to $5.00 per room, per night, will be automatically added to each guest room’s account for the following resort services:
- IN-ROOM WIRELESS HIGH-SPEED INTERNET SERVICE
- Local and “1-800” telephone calls
- Incoming guest faxes
- USA Today newspaper, available in the Main Lobby
- Coffee service in guest room
- Refrigerator in guest room
- Timber Falls Indoor Waterpark discount
- Tropic Island Daily Cruise discount
- Use of the hotel’s Fitness Center
- Shuttle service between the resort and estates complexes
- Shuttle service to and from the Oaks and Hidden Lakes Golf Courses
- Use of swimming pools, including Tradewinds Pool, Arrowhead Deck Pool Complex, the indoor pool and hot tub
- Use of outdoor Tennis Courts
- Use of boat launch and boat trailer parking
Please contact TanTarA directly for reservations at 1-800-826-8272. Please note the cutoff date for reservations for MANGO at the guaranteed rate is May 30, 2016.
Registration information for the conference can be found here.
Please note: lunch will now be provided during registration on Wednesday afternoon at no additional cost.
Last years conference was a great success, show casing 59 vendors and providing information to over 160 operators. Pictures from past seminars can be viewed in photo albums to the left.
As always, the MANGO Board looks forward to seeing you and your representatives at the next meeting in March.
If you're looking for our resource on natural gas safety, you can find it at MoSafeGas.com.